The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions is to regulate the online booking service of Abba Hoteles S.A. with registered office at Calle Acella, 1, 31008 Pamplona, Spain, telephone number +34 93 363 23 30, fax +34 93 363 23 33 and tax ID number A-31667637, recorded in the Commercial Register of Navarra, Volume 715, Sheet 159, Page NA 14774 1st Inscription.
Online booking service
The online booking service is used for reserving a room in any establishment belonging to the Abba Hotels chain. Use of this service implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions stipulated in the latest updated version.
- Booking process: Once you have provided the information requested to confirm the booking and accepted the conditions, your request will be processed automatically and you will be sent a confirmation email. This email contains your booking reference and will serve as proof of booking and confirmation of acceptance. An electronic document confirming the booking will also be filed and may be accessed on request. You can make your reservation in any of the languages available and shown on the homepage of this website.
- Prices: The total amount that appears in the “Summary of your booking” is inclusive of VAT.
- Amendments or cancellations: You may change or cancel your booking at no additional cost by going to the “Amend or cancel booking” section of this website. We will only need your booking number and email provided in the process. Please, remember that the non refundable reservations cannot be cancelled at anytime.
- Guarantee: All reservations are subject to specific cancelation policies and various payment methods. Terms and conditions of reservations are agreed to by the client at the time of booking and they are a binding contract for both parties. Please, make sure you have read our terms and conditions before confirming your reservation.
By this notice, we, Abba Hoteles S.A., whose registered office is at Calle Berlín, 51-53, Barcelona, 080014 Spain, telephone +34 93 363 23 30, fax +34 93 363 23 33 and Corporate Tax I/D number A-31667637, being the owners of web portal www.abbahoteles.com, now inform our customers and users of our website and our reservations system of our Personal Data Protection Policy in accordance with the provisions of Constitutional Law no. 15 of 13th December 1999.
By completing one of our forms and accepting our personal data policy, you agree to and authorise Abba to make use of and process the data supplied for the purpose set out in the form; this may be either:
- To provide the service necessary to ensure that your reservation at the establishment chosen by you is handled effectively, and for which we will be supplied with the data needed to guarantee the said reservation.
- To send you an e-mail containing a questionnaire enabling you to provide an assessment of your stay at the establishment you chose.
- To allow us to send you our newsletter and to use your e-mail address to do so.
- To make it possible for us to reply to any of your enquiries through the “contact us” link and to send you information about Abba Hoteles and its various establishments.
Some details you provide during the reservation process will be stored on our system to make future reservations on this site easier.
We, Abba Hoteles, hereby guarantee that we take full responsibility for the said files and that these are properly declared to and registered with the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency. We, Abba Hoteles, hereby inform our customers that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection. For this purpose, please write to our registered office mentioned above, marking your envelope or letter with the reference “Protección de Datos (data protection)” or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We, Abba, hereby guarantee that we will treat your personal data in confidence and that the server in which they are stored possesses the means of security laid down in Spanish data protection legislation.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy menu.
- If you use Netscape/Mozilla, go to the Tools -> Cookies Manager menu.
- If you use Opera, go to Favorites -> Privacy -> Cookies filter.
Newsletter mailings data protection clause
Your data form part of a file for which Abba Hoteles, S.A., have responsibility and which is used to make it possible to send the present Newsletter. You may access, cancel, rectify or object to the way in which these have been processed by writing to email@example.com or by letter to our registered office at C/ Berlin nº 51-53 Barcelona 08014, quoting reference Protección de Datos.
If you do not wish to receive any more communications by e-mail, please return the present e-mail, indicating “Baja (Unsubscribe)” in the space marked “Asunto (Subject matter)”.
“Work with us” clause
We would inform you that your personal data, as well as all the information you supply us with during the selection process will become part of a file for which we, Abba Hoteles S.A., have responsibility, with a view to managing your employment application and to assessing your suitability for a job in any of the establishments in our chain. For this purpose you agree to your data being forwarded to any of our establishments, including those situated outside Spain, an updated list of which can be found on this website. You may access, rectify, cancel or object to the way in which these have been processed by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to our registered office at C/ Berlin nº 51-53 Barcelona 08014, quoting reference Protección de Datos.
1 Point = 1 Euro
Free nights with your points